Specifically, what we do is:
- Take Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila
- Put it in a mason jar.
- Put a bag of frozen fruit in it: one of Strawberry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry
- Leave in, out of sunlight, for 3-6 months
- Once a week or so, shake the jar vigorously
- At end of 3-6 month period, strain the tequila through cheesecloth
- Drink liberally
The end result is something which I think is about 50% less potent than tequila -- volumewise, that's what it turns out as (I'm sure Jess will qualify this in comments when she's more sober) but is 100% more tasty: to some extent, you end up with something that ends up tasting like kool-aid.
It's great! Said the man who is 6 of these things in. So probably like 4 shots of tequila into my evening. Or morning. As it happens.