I've rectified more than a dozen maps.
I've improved the time to rectify those maps from infinity (lack of sufficient UI to make them possible to rectify) to 10m average to 1m30s average, with a minimum of 1m7s.
I've generally cleaned up all the code related to that particular branch of the project.
I've finally (after 7 months of wanting to) come to a decent understanding of Google's projection -- or how to emulate it with tools I have.
I've built the majority of Spatial Reference.
I've made lunch and dinner for two children, and dinner for two more of my girls (jpallan and jennifer).
Altogether, it's been a very productive day. First one since last tuesday, and before that, it was a lot longer ago.