Things we did:
- Walked the Freedom Trail, start to finish.
- Ate at Union Oyster House
- Visited the USS Cassin Young (the Constitution was closed)
- Ate breakfast at Zaftig's
- Toured Harvard Square
- Toured MetaCarta
- Walked around Central Square
- First Night, in Boston
- Toured MIT
- Drink at the Plough and Stars
All in all, I think that he got a good taste of Boston/Cambridge considering how long he was here and how busy we were. Other things which kept us busy:
- Julie has some kind of undetermined bacterial infection that was giving her fevers of 105 (again). She's on antibiotics for it now.
- School starting again for Julie and Alicia
- A giant snafu with my web hosting provider/server which sucked up about 2 days of my brain cycles.
Things I did not do:
- Celebrate New Years in any particularly exciting fashion.
- Make new years resolutions.
- Make long thoughtful reflective posts about the past year.
I need some new userpics. I suppose this one will do for how I feel about this week -- stretched in 15 different directions.