julie had a fever of 104 for much of last nigh, after throwing up several times this afternoon. After it was no longer coming down with Tylenol, it was decided to take her to the hospital around 2am. Jess and Emmy are still there with her: It's just a virus, but they have her on an IV because they can't keep any food in her without her throwing up, and she was majorly dehydrated.
They may admit her if they can't get her to keep anything down. She'll be fine, but is a pretty sick little puppy at the moment. Send good thoughts.
Edit: Still sick, but they're going to release her and send her home instead of keeping her anymore. She'll be an unhappy puppy for the next few days, but she'll be alright.