Among them are:
* Comparison of racial "diversity" of Alicia's previous school to her current school. -- http://crschmidt.livejournal.com/325005.html
* Marketing yourself: "Handle it like CNN. Constant Updates."
* Social networking in the real world: Linux and other advocacy groups providing connections for employment and other opportunities
* Why Julianne yelling at me hurts so much.
* Alicia's improvement in attitude (in some ways, at least)
* Technical Ramblings on mapping the world around me
* Technical ramblings on cellstumbling
* Being your own big brother: tracking location in the real world with a cell phone and GPS.
* Wifi as a solution to the digital divide: what it will take to get wifi where it needs to be, and what else needs to be done.
And these are just a few of the more interesting ones.
Anyone interested in longer entries on any of these?