- Work, Midnight->2
- Wake late, no girls to school, work 8->1
- Away from computer from 1-11: Longest non-sleep stretch in recent memory (weeks, if not months):
- Getting girls ready
- Getting me in fancy-suit
- Drive to Nashua
- Take family pictures (no crowds, thank god. I remember waiting in a no-breathing-room Picture People in Manchester last year.)
- Drive to Grandma's house, watch Dragnet and eat Chicken Noodle Soup
- Return to Picture People, get pictures
- Return to Grandma's, retrieve children, head home.
- Drop off kids, go to mall with Kristna
- Buy presents for Jess, kids.
- Return home, exhausted.
Today: Breakfast for Julie, Concert for both girls, hopefully home by 10 for a quick nap before people get into the office in Palo Alto, and I need to get to work.
Off now to finish girl-prep.