- I helped create a updated RSS specification.
- I took my mac into the shop (10 days ago) and got it back (tonight).
- I worked on some websites while at work.
- I got a high score of 103,425 on Choplifter on our MAME machine at work.
- I learned a lot about what a small group of people can do in a short period of time.
- I learned what a large group of people can do to motivation when applied to a small group of people who have done something in a short period of time.
- I learned that I love Jess.
- I called my family a couple times.
- I was confused when there was frost *inside* my windshield. A scraper is hard to use in that situation. The scraper curves the wrong way.
- I learned that some people know less about cooking than I do.
< crschmidt> you can't cook pancakes in a pot
< jess|laptop> HOW THE HELL DO YOU FLIP THEM IN A POT?
< jess|laptop> HOW THE HELL DO YOU LET THE SIDES SPREAD?
< awaynik> i am kinda scrambling it..
- I learned more than I though I'd ever know about Relax NG.
- I watched our kittens get a little bit bigger.
- I remembered that our van slider door is really hard to open in the cold.
Like, sometimes, it won't open at all.
- I completely ignored a number of my projects.
- I ate lunch at Cafe 324 for the first time since its reopening.
- I laughed.
- I cried.
- I lived.
- I loved.