On my honor, I will do my best, to do:
- To spend larger amounts of time actually paying attention to family, and not just being in the same room as them with a computer on my lap.
- Be more responsible with finances: start actually keeping track of where money goes.
- Not overcommit myself so much: only tell people I'm going to work on something if I actually am.
- Show my love more often to the ones I love.
- Take better care of myself, especially healthwise.
Some technical goals of mine:
- Documentation, documentation, documentation. Work on making your projects be things that other people can use, rather than just geek toys.
- Better organization of website. Build an actual interface, rather than just your simple template that you have now. No dead links. Clean out the root, to clean up years-old crap that you'll never touch.
I also need to work on improving communication, especially with family back in Illinois, as well as at work.
Mostly though, I'm pretty good with who and how I am. I have minor things about myself that bug me, but in general, I'm a happy man. This year has gone from great to better, and I'm looking forward to seeing where life can go from here.
Happy New Year, everyone.