My 2007-2009 tweets are a lot more true to life today than I would have expected a decade. Some things have changed (I no longer think I should go to Burning Man); but many things have stayed the same.
- I still work on open source code.
- I still get upset about the people who treat me as their personal work mule because I try to be supportive/helpful.
- I still sometimes take efforts to step away from the computer, and pride myself on short term goals like "not using it for 24 hours".
- I still freak out and change plans at the last minute when anything gets in my way.
- I still feel bad about going to the fireworks on my own, even though Jess hates crowds and loud noises.
It's interesting to see the things that stay the same, nearly a decade on.
- tweet history